John Laurinaitis was the former  Head of Talent Relations of WWE and had landed himself in hot water after he was allegedly involved in Vince McMahon’s hush money settlement scandal. That led a lot of people to wonder what Johnny Ace would do in the company. He has also been let go by WWE.

In fact, the belief was that Johnny Ace was going to lose his job after the Vince McMahon scandal. In addition to that, he was placed on indefinite administrative leave.

Once Triple H was made the head of WWE Creative, Johnny Ace’s status was in limbo even more. He was even called a snake by a top talent. As Ringside News exclusively reported, WWE shut off Lauriniaitis’ company cell phone number.

According to PW Insider, John Laurinaitis has been officially, quietly, let go by the company. It was said that he was released within the last week or so.

Shortly after PWInsider.com posted our story about Vince McMahon and John Laurinaitis, several WWE sources reached out to confirm Laurinaitis has been officially, quietly, let go by the company.    We are told that the termination happened within the last week or so and it was, for obvious reasons, being kept very quiet beyond a very small circle.   We are working to confirm when the departure took place but every source, to a person, made it clear Laurinaitis was let go.

Laurinaitis’ unpopularity within the locker room is well-known and it is likely that fans and peers alike are glad that he is no longer part of the company. With Triple H’s hands in the driver’s seat, we can expect more changes soon.

What’s your take on this story? Sound off in the comments!

Tags: WWE Featured
Subhojeet Mukherjee

Subhojeet has been a massive fan of professional wrestling for over 22 years, since the early days of the Monday Night Wars. Aside from wrestling, he also is into TV shows, movies, Anime, novels and a lot of music.

Disqus Comments Loading...