WWE is holding another draft. It will kick off this Friday on SmackDown and conclude next Monday on RAW. You can click here for a rundown of all the rules.
The company included over 60 Superstars in this year’s Draft. There are a few differences between this year and last year. You can click here for that information.
WWE has a lot of Superstars up for grabs in the draft, but some names were left off the list.
- John Cena hasn’t been around for a while, and he wasn’t included in last year’s WWE Draft either.
- Becky Lynch is currently out of action as she is pregnant and due in December.
- Goldberg wasn’t included in the WWE Draft this year, but he’s not done with WWE just yet as he has more years on his contract.
- The Big Show wasn’t in last year’s Draft pool either, and he last appeared on RAW.
- Edge is out of action with a triceps injury.
- Samoa Joe is on commentary and currently on the RAW brand. He recently commented on how his in-ring career isn’t over yet.
- The Forgotten Sons haven’t been on television since Jaxson Ryker’s unfortunate tweet that nobody has forgotten about yet.
- Sonya Deville lost a loser leaves WWE match at SummerSlam so they’re still playing that up.
- Jinder Mahal is currently out of action with an injury.
- Bo Dallas hasn’t been around since December, 2019. We’re still waiting to see him again.
- The Singh Bros have been stuck in Canada since the pandemic started. Robert Roode recently returned, but the Singhs have not.
- Mojo Rawley was just left off for some reason. Absolutely zero idea why.
- Jimmy Uso‘s knee is injured so he was left off, but Jey Uso was on the list.
- Ivar was out of the Draft pool as well. His partner Erik was, but now Erik is out of action after surgery as well.
It is also notable that no NXT names are on the list. Other names that were previously brought in through RAW Underground like Dabba-Kato and Arturo Ruas are also featured in the Draft pool.