WWE is staying in Florida and not skipping a beat. They will continue full speed ahead with fresh weekly content for all three of their cable television shows. The company had to make a bit of a change to their taping schedule in the process.
WWE received permission from FOX and USA Network to air taped episodes. They are taking full advantage of that opportunity. It is cheaper for WWE if they don’t have to fly people out multiple times and set up on a weekly basis. Now they will record two episodes per television taping. Instead of going Monday, Wednesday, and Friday the company is running Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter noted the entire taping schedule that WWE has worked out that will take them to July. It’s unclear when Money In The Bank will be taped at this time, or if a majority of the event will air live.
Things can always change just as the current global situation caused the company to change plans, but this appears to be the schedule that they are going with.
- 4/24 – SmackDown live
- 4/25 – SmackDown shows for 5/1 and 5/8
- 4/27 – Raw for that night and for 5/4
- 4/29 – NXT for that night plus for 5/6
- 5/11 – Raw for that night and SmackDown for 5/15
- 5/12 – 5/18 Raw and 5/22 SmackDown
- 5/13 – NXT for that night and NXT for 5/20
- 5/25 – Raw for that night and 6/1 Raw
- 5/26 – SmackDown for 5/29 and for 6/5
- 5/27 – NXT for that night and for 6/3
- 6/8 – Raw for that night and SmackDown for 6/12
- 6/9 – NXT taped for 6/10
- 6/15 – Raw for that night and SmackDown for 6/19
- 6/16 – Raw for 6/22 and SmackDown for 6/26
- 6/17 – NXT for that night and for 6/24
- 6/29 – Raw for that night and for 7/6
- 6/30 – SmackDown for 7/3 and 7/10
- 7/1 – NXT for that night and for 7/8
What do you think abut this new television taping schedule? Sound off in the comments below!