WWE heads to Full Sail University to tape the February 6 to February 27 episodes of NXT. Below are the spoiler results.
Keep refreshing during the show for constant updates!
- Dark Match – Luke Menzies d Sean Maluta
- Johnny Gargano comes out and gets great reception with plenty of chants. He said it feels great to be a champ. Tommaso Ciampa comes out and says he’s out there to celebrate. Tommaso said together they can run the world. Gargano said there is no “their moment” and he doesn’t need Ciampa.
- Velveteen Dream comes out to join them and says they’re being cute. He said tonight is about him and not them. He said that he stole the show at TakeOver just by showing up and he won the Worlds Collide Tournament (double spoiler). Then Dream asks if when they go one on one whether it will be him facing Johnny Wrestling or Johnny Jackass.
- Jaxson Ryker d Mansoor Al-Shehail
- Forgotten Sons cut a promo about how they’re forgotten, but they will be remembered as the team that took the NXT Tag Team Titles from the War Raiders.
- Drew Gulak d Eric Bugenhagen who was said to be super over in this match.
- Gulak starts yelling at the crowd wanting respect so Matt Riddle comes out to show him some respect and have a match.
- Matt Riddle d Drew Gulak and after the match, they did their old Catch Point handshake. Riddle and Gulak were in a stable called Catch Point on the indies so this was a dream match for their fans even though they’ve faced each other before too. (Check out an old video of the Catch Point stable here)
Bugenhagercame back out for another little performance for the crowd because he was super over. (Likely dark segment or them re-shooting his entrance)