Brock Lesnar’s WWE Return Match Confirmed During 5/18 RAW

H Jenkins 2 min read
Follow
Us
To Stay Connected With Our Updates

The May 18 episode of WWE RAW went down at the First Horizon Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina. The night also included a giant match getting put on the table for Clash in Italy.

Brock Lesnar made his return to WWE as he destroyed Oba Femi on RAW this week. That segment was a big surprise, as Lesnar ruined Oba’s open challenge this week.

WWE RAW General Manager Adam Pearce wasn’t happy about this after the fact. He approached Paul Heyman backstage and demanded to know what was up. After all, Pearce filed retirement paperwork on Lesnar.

Paul Heyman said Brock Lesnar did actually retire. That being said, he will return to the ring if he gets a match against Oba Femi. Then Heyman handed Pearce a contract that Lesnar had already signed.

WWE Clash in Italy is scheduled for Sunday, May 31, 2026, at the Inalpi Arena in Turin, Italy. The show will make history as the first WWE Premium Live Event ever held in the country. We will have to see if Brock Lesnar and Oba Femi throw down next Sunday at Clash in Italy. That event got a lot bigger after the Beast Incarnate returned.

What’s your take on Brock Lesnar’s return to the ring? Did you think he was actually retired? Let us know what you think in the comments section!

H Jenkins

H Jenkins

H Jenkins has been breaking pro wrestling news on Ringside News for nearly a decade, with his reports featured by TMZ, Forbes, The Sun, and more.