WWE is taping today at the Performance Center. They aren’t having a very smooth go with it either as the script for the second RAW episode was just approved minutes ago as of this writing.
The company has reportedly mapped out their plans through SummerSlam. Their new television taping schedule also includes mention of TakeOver prior to SummerSlam.
POST Wrestling reports that the WWE crew will be back at the Performance Center on July 17th for their next set of tapings when they tape SmackDown prior to Extreme Rules on July 19th.
- Friday, July 17: SmackDown taping for that night, plus 205 Live
- Sunday, July 19: Extreme Rules pay-per-view
- Monday, July 20: RAW tapings for that night and July 27, plus Main Event and RAW Talk
- Tuesday, July 21: SmackDown tapings for July 24 and July 31, plus 205 Live
- Wednesday, July 29: NXT tapings for that night and August 5
- Monday, August 3: RAW tapings for that night and August 3 and August 10, plus Main Event and RAW Talk
- Tuesday, August 4: SmackDown tapings for August 7 and August 14, plus 205 Live
- Wednesday, August 12: NXT tapings for that night and August 19
- Monday, August 17: RAW tapings for that night and SmackDown on August 21 (plus RAW Talk, Main Event, 205 Live)
- Saturday, August 22: NXT Takeover
- Sunday, August 23: SummerSlam
This is all subject to change like everything else in WWE right now. We will have to see if they experience anything along the way to hold up their plans.
WWE has been able to keep their show on the air throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. They have needed to pull off some creative scheduling and everyone must be tested for the coronavirus prior to being allowed entry to the tapings.