Brian Knobbs needed help recently so he turned to fans for help. It turns out that he got some help from a very famous fan of his as well.
Knobbs needed help paying a $10,000 medical bill to help him take care of an infection in his knee. He reached that goal, but Chris Jericho helped out a lot with a $1,500 donation.
This donation is not the first from Chris Jericho of this kind either. He might play a great heel on television, but he is actually a very generous man in real life. You can check out a list of donations he’s racked up in just the past few years alone.
- $5,000 to help cover the funeral expenses for Balls Mahoney
- $2,500 towards the fundraiser set up by Tyler Breeze and Kevin Owens for the victims of the Alberta forest fires
- $3,000 towards Rico Constantino’s medical bills
- $2,500 towards Rex King’s funeral costs
- $2,500 to help with Jerry Lynn pay for several medical procedures
- $2,000 towards the Buffalo Brothers Car Accident Recovery Fund
- $500 to help a sick cat named Jax
- $2,000 to help with former Smoky Mountain Ring announcer Tommy Noe’s medical costs
- $2,500 to help friend Alexandria Finley beat cancer
- $300 (out of the $300 goal) to help get boots for wrestler Black Dragon (Bret Komo)
- $5,000 to help save Kamala’s house
- $1,500 for Superstar Billy Graham’s emergency medical fund
It’s great to see that Chris Jericho is paying it forward like this. We can only hope that more people will follow in the example that he is laying down.
Thanks to Wrestling News for the list