If you plan on coming home early on Friday for the Greatest Royal Rumble at 12:00 pm then it might be a good idea to mark off your schedule for the entire afternoon as well.
Bryan Alvarez confirmed on Wrestling Observer Live that the Greatest Royal Rumble is set to be a five-hour long event. With all of that action, it’s hard to imagine their Saudi Arabian fans will be disappointed.
Here is the current line-up for the Greatest Royal Rumble so keep in mind that each match is likely going to get plenty of room to breathe because they have five hours to eat up during the Greatest Royal Rumble event.
- Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns – Universal Title Match
- Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor vs Samoa Joe vs The Miz – Intercontinental Championship Match
- AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura – WWE Championship Match
- Jeff Hardy vs Jinder Mahal – US Title Match
- The Bar vs Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt – Raw Tag Team Title Match
- The Bludgeon Brothers vs The Usos – SmackDown Tag Team Title Match
- Cedric Alexander vs TBD – Cruiserweight Title Match
- John Cena vs Triple H
- The Undertaker vs Rusev – Casket Match
- 50-Man Greatest Royal Rumble Match