Carlito was one of the highlights of WWE’s mid-card division during his time in the company but was eventually released in 2010. He instantly made fans happy after appearing during the Backlash event back in May. With rumors that he has already signed with WWE, it appears that his return date has potentially been revealed.
The pro wrestling veteran returned during Bad Bunny and Damian Priest’s San Juan Street Fight at the Backlash Premium Live Event. The pro wrestling veteran came out to even the odds after The Judgment Day interfered in the match.
As previously reported, Carlito was rumored to have signed contract with WWE as he pulled out of an upcoming indie show. In fact, it was said that Carlito told even more promoters that he signed with WWE.
According to a report by PWInsider, WWE is currently targeting the July 7 SmackDown from Madison Square Garden in New York City as the venue for Carlito’s official return to the company.
Carlito even stated that ‘the rumors are true’ during recent pro wrestling event. Carlito even joked that his indie wrestling price will be going up after WWE Backlash. Regardless, we’ll have to see whether Caribbean Cool will make his return next month.
What’s your view on this Carlito story? Are you looking forward to his comeback? Let us know in the comments below!