Enzo Amore’s sudden exit from Major League Wrestling took the pro wrestling world by surprise. That being said, the REAL1 is finally breaking silence in the wake of his departure from Court Bauer’s promotion.
As we previously reported, MLW released Enzo Amore from his contract because he kept turning down kept turning down creative ideas. The former WWE superstar also reportedly shot down pitches for working with several top MLW stars.
Enzo Amore took to Twitter on Saturday to react to his MLW release. He said, “HILARIOUS. I never signed a deal. I had a hand shake. Do we want screen shots? I can just take ya to court.”
The REAL1 then tweeted an eight-worded message followed by the hashtag MLW to let his fans know what he feels about his release from the promotion.
Actually, lol. Thanks for everything. I had fun. #MLW
It was also noted that, “Enzo had been on a per appearance deal with MLW for just over a year and became heavily featured on the show.” Enzo last competed for the promotion on February 4, 2023, at MLW Superfight 2023.
Enzo Amore and MLW are done for now, but that doesn’t mean the two sides cannot reach an understanding to bring the REAL1 back. We’ll have to wait to see what the future holds for the former WWE Cruiserweight Champion.
What do you make of Enzo Amore’s comments following his MLW release? Where do you want the REAL1 to compete next? Sound off in the comments!