Roman Reigns has been incredibly dominant in WWE as the Undisputed Universal Champion. The Tribal Chief has run roughshod in the company since his return back in 2020, and he shows no sign of stopping anytime soon. WWE also won’t change Roman Reigns’ plans for Clash At The Castle.
During the end of last week’s episode of Friday Night Smackdown, Karrion Kross returned and immediately attacked Drew McIntyre from behind. After that, Kross made it clear he is coming after Roman Reigns’ titles.
While speaking on Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer addressed whether WWE will change their plans for Clash At The Castle. It was said that the company is still going with Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre for the Premium Live Event.
For Cardiff, it is still Roman and Drew and I was told that it’s really not gonna change. They feel that it really has to be the match.
WWE also might insert Kross into the world title scene, but it won’t be happening at Clash At The Castle on September 3rd. Kross is now listed as the #2 heel under Roman Reigns, but that doesn’t mean he will win a title in front of 70,000 people in the U.K. It remains to be seen how their feud is booked ahead of the match, but they certainly have our attention.
Transcription by Ringside News
What’s your take on this story? Sound off in the comments