Bad Bunny was warmly welcomed into the WWE Universe, as he displayed a deep love and respect for the company. As previously reported, international hip-hop sensation Bad Bunny made his WWE comeback last night as the #27 entrant in the men’s Royal Rumble battle. This confirmed Ringside News’ exclusive report which said he would be competing.
Online photographs of his entrance in St. Louis leaked before of time, and the arena started selling fresh Bad Bunny merchandise as soon as the doors opened. Even yet, the crowd erupted in applause when Bunny made his entry to the Rumble, and he put on another spectacular performance as an in-ring novice.
According to PWInsider, if fans are wondering whether Bad Bunny will suddenly be on his road to a WrestleMania, the answer is no. Bunny will be kept out of the ring indefinitely since he has two sold-out tours coming up, as indicated on commentary. On the two nights of WrestleMania 38, 4/2 and 4/3, he will perform in Miami, FL.
Bunny is said to be a part of WWE and may come in whenever his schedule permits, as long as they have a spot for him. He’s stated in the past that he’s been a lifetime fan of WWE and that working inside the squared circle is a dream come true for him.
Shane McMahon’s return, which was also exclusively reported by Ringside News, Drew McIntyre’s early return from injury, and Brock Lesnar entering at #30 and winning were among the other surprises Friday night, albeit they were all reported before the event.
What’s your take on this story? Sound off in the comments!