WWE hasn’t been able to tour at all since the coronavirus pandemic started. They rescheduled some dates, but it appears touring in the USA isn’t going to happen as easily as they would have preferred.
The company has announced new tour dates in the United Kingdom. They plan on going to Cardiff, Wales, Sheffield, Newcastle, Birmingham, Glasgow, and London in April next year.
This tour was originally supposed to happen in October. That obviously won’t take place as the world is still dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic. There is hope that things will be better in April so they have rescheduled those dates.
This will be a tour for the red brand, but since there is a draft in October we’re not sure who will be on that tour. The current plan is to tape the May 3rd episode of RAW from London as well.
You can find the new WWE United Kingdom tour dates below. Please remember that anything is subject to change.
- Wednesday, April 28: Cardiff, Wales: Motorpoint Arena
- Thursday, April 29: Sheffield, England: FlyDSA Arena
- Friday, April 30: Newcastle, England: Utilita Arena
- Saturday, May 1: Glasgow, Scotland: SSE Hydro
- Sunday, May 2: Birmingham, England: Utilita Arena
- Monday, May 3: London, England at The O2 Arena (RAW TV taping)