AEW Dynamite has a great home on TNT, but the NBA Playoffs are getting in the way right now. The company is switching up the next several weeks of Dynamite which will span the next month.
Dynamite will not air again until August 22nd. That episode will be a special episode packed to capture interest. It will also air on the same night as NXT TakeOver: XXX, but Dynamite will start at 6:00 PM EST which is an hour prior to TakeOver.
The company sent out a reminder tweet so fans can update their calendars. AEW is airing All Out on their YouTube channel on Wednesdays instead of having an episode of Dynamite. September 16th’s episode will also be a much shorter edition of the program. You can check out the changes below.
- The Wed 8/19 episode will air on Sat 8/22 at 6:00 PM
- All Out part 1 will air on 8/19 on the AEW YouTube channel
- The Wed 8/26 episode will air on 8/27 at 8:00 PM
- All Out part 2 will air on 8/26 on the AEW YouTube channel
- Wed 9/16 will feature a special one-hour episode of AEW Dynamite
- The Wed 9/16 episode will air on Thurs 9/17
AEW will get back to their regular schedule once the NBA is out of the way. They might have to switch up the next few weeks, but at least they were able to find a new time on TNT rather than simply going without a new show for a month straight.