WWE released several Superstars and other staff on April 15th. A couple of those names have ended up in AEW so far. Now we can add one more name.
Rachael Ellering, daughter of Paul Ellering wrestled as Rachael Evers in NXT. She was let go, but she is wrestling again in AEW this time. It was revealed that Ellering will wrestle Penelope Ford on AEW Dark next week.
You can check out a loaded card for AEW Dark below.
- Private Party vs. Griff Garrison & Brian Pillman Jr.
- Penelope Ford (w/Kip Sabian) vs. Rachael Ellering
- SCU vs. The Butcher & The Blade
- Shawn Spears (w/Tully Blanchard) vs. Alex Chamberlain
- Lee Johnson vs. Rey Fenix
- Kip Sabian (w/Penelope Ford) vs. Michael Stevens
- Jurassic Express vs. Corey Hollis, Pineapple Pete & Aaron Solow
- Austin & Billy Gunn vs. M’Badu & Shawn Dean
- The Hybrid 2 vs. The Natural Nightmares (w/Brandi Rhodes & Allie)
Brian Pillman Jr will continue to wrestle for AEW as well. He recently stated that he’s trying to get his release from MLW. We’ll have to see when Pillman or Ellering might appear on Dynamite, but they are getting some time in a ring during AEW Dark.