Brock Lesnar’s future in WWE is very interesting right now considering the fact that he is facing Kofi Kingston for the WWE Title on October 4th.
We previously reported that Lesnar is advertised for the November 15th SmackDown taping from Philadelphia, but now there are more shows that fans can expect him on.
It appears that Brock Lesnar might very well be headed to SmackDown Live. This could be a huge spoiler for the WWE Title match during SmackDown’s Fox debut. It could also be a sign that fans will see much more of The Beast Incarnate on the blue brand.
WWE has added October 11th in Las Vegas and October 25th in Kansas City to Brock Lesnar’s schedule. This makes his final RAW appearance on October 30th with the other four appearances being for the SmackDown brand.
- September 30 (RAW – Phoenix, Arizona)
- October 4 (SmackDown – Los Angeles, California)
- October 11 (SmackDown – Las Vegas, Nevada)
- October 25 (SmackDown – Kansas City, Missouri)
- November 15 (SmackDown – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) – Advertised by the venue, Wells Fargo Center.
We will have to wait and see what happens in the next few months, but WWE’s move to Fox might also mean that Brock Lesnar won’t be such an ultimate part-timer anymore, at least throughout October and November.