WWE 2k20 will be released on October 22nd, and now we know who will be on the cover of the upcoming game. Because the trailer leaked online yesterday revealing that Becky Lynch and Roman Reigns will share the honor of being the cover Superstars this year.
There are plenty more details that 2k announced today along with confirming that The Man and The Big Dog will share the cover of WWE 2K20.
The WWE Showcase mode this year will feature the Women’s Revolution as players follow the careers of WWE’s Four Horsewomen. Therefore, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Bayley, and Sasha Banks will be heavily focused on in this new game.
The My Career mode will allow players to pick between a male and a female Superstar. The “WWE Towers” will return this year as well including a special one dedicated to Roman Reigns’ journey through WWE.
A new service model called WWE 2k20 Originals will be added to this year’s game as well. This will offer “a wealth of 2K Showcase add-on content for player exploration beyond the game’s initial launch.” The WWE 2k20 Originals may require add-on purchases.
The WWE 2k20 Deluxe Edition will also include:
- Copy of WWE 2K20 video game with Deluxe Edition packaging;
- Accelerator – Take control of your WWE 2K20 experience with the Accelerator. Players can gain access to all unlockable content available at launch via the game’s Purchasable section and take full control of the overall rankings and attribute levels of all playable characters;
- Kickstart – Get a leg up in your MyCAREER by unlocking and boosting your MyPLAYER ratings and attributes with 25 additional Attribute Points and 8 Additional Skill Points. Plus, get a 25,000 VC starting bonus to unlock more Superstar parts, Moves and more! In addition to this, start with all Boost Slots unlocked plus 15 free Boosts, 2,000 free Tokens and 400 free Deluxe Tokens;
- Complete set of WWE 2K20 Originals content packages (more details to be announced);
- Additional bonus digital content, including playable Superstars Chyna, in her first WWE 2K appearance, Hulk Hogan, “$500 Shirt” The Rock, and Rock ‘n’ Sock Connection Mankind (more details to be announced)
- WWE SuperCard Limited Edition Cards (included with physical versions only).
The “Collector’s Edition” of the upcoming game will include physical bonuses as well including an Exclusive WWE SmackDown! Ring Skirt Relic Piece (2002-2008) and a Limited Edition WWE SmackDown! Legend Autographed Plaque (Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio or Edge).
The game drops on October 22nd and the roster is expected to be revealed shortly. We will have all the updates right here at Ringside News as more information is made available.