As previously reported, former WWE personality Jason Sensation claimed on Twitter that he brought a gun to tonight’s RAW in Canada and was going to shoot himself.
In an update, Toronto police issued the following statement to POSTWrestling.com regarding the situation:
“We are with Jason Sensation now, he was never at the Scotiabank Arena, all is in order”.
John Pollock also confirmed that the situation has been dealt with and police presence has died down.
Update on the Jason Sensation story from tonight:
We have been contacted by a person that works inside the Scotiabank Arena, they were told by their manager that the threat "had been dealt with" during the Rollins vs. Owens match and police presence is said to have died down.
— John Pollock (@iamjohnpollock) August 28, 2018
We will continue to keep you updated if we receive any additional details…