Since the Backlash event is in the books some people are still complaining about a B-level pay-per-view like they were expecting something amazing. After all, at Backlash in 2017, Jinder Mahal walked out as WWE Champion.
Now that it’s over and done with it’s important to mention the people who really helped a match come together or possibly hindered it. As we previously mentioned who produces a match can go a long way to helping a match succeed.
Thanks to a leaked list from the production side of things during Backlash we can tell who was behind the scenes of every one of these matches. Since some of you have asked us to type them all out instead of having to read it on that picture of a piece of paper, here is a list of who produced which matches at Backlash:
- Ruby Riott vs Bayley (Kickoff Show Match) – Tyson Kidd & Dean Malenko
- The Miz vs Seth Rollins (IC Title Match – Tyson Kidd
- Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax (RAW Women’s Title) – Sarah Stock
- Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton (US Title) – Arn Anderson
- Elias segment – Scott Armstrong
- Big Cass vs Daniel Bryan – Jamie Noble & Dean Malenko
- Carmella vs Charlotte Flair (Smackdown Women’s Title) – John Laurinaitis
- AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE Championship) – Jamie Nobel
- Braun Strowman & Bobby Lashley vs Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn – Mike Rotunda & D-Von Dudley.
- Roman Reigns vs Samoa Joe – Michael Hayes