WE has announced individuals taking part in the Performance Center tryouts this week. The list of athletes include EVOLVE star Austin Theory, UFC alum Matt Van Buren and many others. You can check out the complete list below:
* Austin White (Austin Theory), a 20-year-old independent wrestling star from EVOLVE Wrestling who currently holds the Full Impact Pro Heavyweight Title.
* Former UFC fighter and Ultimate Fighter finalist Matt Van Buren.
* Kailey Dawn Farmer, a 5-foot-10 wrestler who competes on the independent scene as Kamilla Kaine.
* Stacey Ervin Jr., a decorated gymnast from Michigan who was a member of the 2013 NCAA Championship University of Michigan men’s gymnastics squad.
* Kaliq Elliott, who comes to the camp with a background in MMA and extensive training in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
* Susan Cashdollar, a fitness model and stuntwoman who played in the football organization now known as the Legends Football League
* Monique Jacqueline Williams-Jenkins, who wrestles on the indies as MJ Jenkins.
* David Vieru, a strongman who played football at Oregon State and has six years of amateur wrestling experience.
* Juan “The Kraken” Adams, a 6-foot-5, 283-pound collegiate wrestler-turned-MMA fighter who holds a 3-0 pro fight record and is 4-0 in amateur competition.
* Brianna Rae Sparrey aka SHIMMER star Kylie Rae. The reigning Diamonds Champion for Booker T’s Reality of Wrestling.
* Kailey Dawn Farmer, a former football and softball player who competes on the independent scene as Kamilla Kaine.
* Tal Bar-On, a 6-foot-4, 245-pounder from Petah Tikva, Israel, who has competed under the Israeli Wrestling League banner
* Derrick “Caveman” Mehmen, a 6-foot-4, 255 pounder who has fought in Strikeforce, Bellator and the World Series of Fighting.
* Dominic “The Dominator” Boulanger, from Longueuil, Quebec. Boulanger played semi-pro baseball and hockey in Canada before training for the ring under Quebec wrestling stalwart Dru Onyx.
* Elias Evan Markopoulos from Massachusetts. A young veteran of 10 years, he is the current Chaotic Wrestling Heavyweight Champion.
* Nicolette Burton, a 6-foot-tall bodybuilder who was an NPC Women’s Physique and Figure competitor.
* Amanda Ruller. The 2014 Miss Saskatchewan, Ruller played running back in the Legends Football League for the Los Angeles Temptation.
* David Vieru, who played football at Oregon State.
* Magician and wrestler Evan Cloyd aka Jarek 1:20.
* Cody Croslin, aka California independent wrestler Tyler Bateman.
* Powerlifter and fitness model Aline Elkin, of Netanya, Israel, a four-time Miss Bikini Israel.
* Independent wrestler Laszlo Fogarasi, who co-founded the first wrestling promotion in Hungary.
* Texas independent wrestling star Ryan Greeness aka Moonshine Mantell and “The Raging Bull” Maverick.
* Summer Hilliard, an event emcee from North Carolina who has a background in performing arts.
* Kevin Kesar aka Kevin Kross of Lucha Underground, FSW and House of Hardcore fame.
* Maria Nicole Spiro, aka Maria Manic.
* Rob Kimball, aka Rob Ryzin.
* Hyowon Roscoe Lihinag-Tam, originally from Yaoundé, Cameroon in Africa. The 6-foot-2, 215-pounder played football and rugby in college.
* Michael Lilly, an MMA fighter who holds a purple belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and has 15 years of amateur wrestling experience
* Dylan Bostic, a 26-year old who has wrestled for organizations throughout the Midwest, California and Canada, and competes regularly in Ohio Valley Wrestling
* Kaliq Elliott with an background in MMA and Brazilian jiu-jitsu to the WWE PC tryout.
* Aaron Machbitz, a former first baseman for the South Dakota State University baseball team aka independent wrestler Jaxon Stone.
* Rebecca McMonagle, a 5-foot-10 gymnast-turned-wrestler from the United Kingdom.
* Brittany Quintana, an independent wrestler who has more than 20 years of dance and choreography experience
* Dallas Rogan, a bodybuilder from Colorado who also played college football
* Alexia Nicole Romano of Ontario, who competes under the nickname “Bubblegum Princess” in Canada and the United States.
* Susan Cashdollar – Stuntwoman and fitness model.
* Daniel Sikes aka Mid-western independent wrestler Marc Houston.
* U.S. Air Force veteran Nickolaus Barnes of Utah. A bodybuilder and former bobsled/skeleton competitor, Barnes first trained for sports-entertainment in England.
* Nathaniel Wright, a U.S. Marine Corp veteran and personal trainer from Ohio
* Indie wrestling veteran Brian Balch aka FTW promoter and longtime NYC stalwart independent star Earl Cooter.