WWE brought fans SummerSlam last weekend, and they have a lot of fallout to deal with. That being said, this is your official warning, so please beware of that warning if you don’t like that sort of thing.
Sean Sapp noted behind Fightful’s paywall that WWE has some big plans for SmackDown tonight. The show will start off with Charlotte Flair and Asuka. Also, Edge will be on hand tonight in Calgary, so that should be a big moment for the blue brand.
– Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka
– Santos Escobar/Austin Theory (Backstage/Promo)
– Karrion Kross ( w/ Scarlett) vs. AJ Styles ( w/ Michin)
– Edge In-Ring Promo
– Santos Escobar vs. Austin Theory (United States Championship Match)
– Bloodline Promo (w/ Roman Reigns, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso, Solo Sikoa, & Paul Heyman)
We will have to see how it all pans out when the show goes live on television. It appears that they have a lot of things planned for this week’s episode.
It appears that WWE is going to keep a big focus on the Bloodline. This makes sense as the faction’s saga is still very much going strong.
Ringside News will have constant coverage of the entire pro wrestling world, including WWE SmackDown, as always, so keep checking back often. Also, we want to hear what you think about things, so leave your comments in the section we provide you with below!