WWE is very protective of their television tapings, especially if they are trying to keep spoilers suppressed. This has apparently led to one person being banned from NXT events.
JJ Williams, from F4WOnline, sent out several tweets on Thursday afternoon to detail his time at the recent WWE television tapings. He was escorted out by security and told to delete all of the photos from his phone. Williams explained that he was not using #WWENXT or any other hashtag that could be easily found. This is when they informed him that his Twitter account was being monitored.
Last week I was singled out and removed from the tv taping due to my association with WONF4W.
Security took a picture of my ID, had me delete the photos from my phone and escorted me off the property.
My time and devotion will no longer be given to their company going forward.
It was never my intention to be a problem or cause any issues for the promotion.
None of my tweets were on the # yet I was told my social media was being monitored.
A majority of those in attendance including media representatives were sharing results with no consequences.
After purchasing tickets and attending events since 2014 this obviously hurts, all I ever wanted to do was encourage the talent and share my enjoyment of this show and genre.
Despite this chapter closing, I still wish all my friends who work there the greatest success possible.
If we have ever had any problems in the past or you just don’t care for me please know that I hold no grudges or ill will towards anyone.
I truly love watching, talking, and learning everything possible about wrestling and that will not stop.
Thank you for reading.
This is an interesting piece of information and the internet wrestling community is also losing a source for NXT news. Williams often frequented local Florida house shows when they were doing the Coconut Loop, but now it appears he will no longer be attending those events.
What’s your take on this story? Sound off in the comments!