WWE is still making a great profit and that comes with plenty of benefits for executives. Vince McMahon and other executives recently sold off a bunch of WWE stock to cash out in a big way.
Recent SEC filings show that Vince McMahon, Nick Khan, Triple H, and Stephanie McMahon sold off a big chunk of company stock each. They sold off their stock at $46.68 according to the paperwork.
Vince McMahon unloaded the most shares, 17,465 shares to make $850,196. Nick Khan sold off 14,404 shares to make $53,450. Triple H sold 4,410 shares to pocket $214,678. Also, Stephanie McMahon made $214,678 after selling 4,410 shares.
Other WWE executives, including Kevin Dunn, sold off stock. You can find the list below.
* Vince McMahon: 17,465 shares ($850,196)
* Bradley Blum (EVP, Operations): 3,558 shares ($173,203)
* Kevin Dunn: 14,404 shares ($701,186)
* Nick Khan: 1,098 shares ($53,450)
* Triple H: 4,547 shares ($221,347)
* Stephanie McMahon: 4,410 shares ($214,678)
* Kristian Salen (Chief Financial Officer): 1233 shares ($60,022)
This sale does not signify the total sale for any WWE executive’s remaining stock. They all have plenty left but, of course, Vince McMahon has the most out of any of the rest.
What’s your take on this story? Sound off in the comments!