WWE produced a lot of content in 2020, and not all of it was well received. What topped the rest in terms of most disliked?
Forbes recently wrote up a piece on the top 10 most disliked moments from WWE this year. This was determined by YouTube dislikes on the videos.
Number one went to Goldberg beating Bray Wyatt for the WWE Universal Title at WWE Super ShowDown. 37,000 people smashed the thumbs down button on that. The second-most disliked video also included Goldberg as Roman Reigns emerged as his next challenger. That video received 14,000 dislikes.
You can check out the list below:
- Goldberg vs Roman Reigns, WWE Super Showdown, 37,000 dislikes
- Roman Reigns emerges as next Challenger for Universal Champion Goldberg, 14,000 dislikes
- RETRIBUTION swarms Braun Strowman in WWE ThunderDome, 12,000 dislikes
- Braun Strowman flips over van with The Miz & John Morrison inside, 10,000 dislikes
- Roman Reigns dishes out dog food to King Corbin, 8.600 dislikes
- Asuka vs. Sasha Banks – Raw Women’s Championship Match, 8,000 dislikes
- RETRIBUTION wreaks havoc on SmackDown, 7,400 dislikes
- Braun Strowman uses Alexa Bliss to entice “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt, 7,400 dislikes
- Seth Rollins & Murphy brutalize Dominik Mysterio with Kendo sticks, 7,300 dislikes
- Liv Morgan & Rusev vs. Lana & Bobby Lashley, 6,400 dislikes
It was a year full of controversy, and some fans voiced their opinions through YouTube. We’re all hoping for a better 2021, in terms of WWE and the rest of the world.