WWE’s NXT brand is headed toward NXT TakeOver: XXX, but there is a lot of work left to do before that big event. NXT will move closer this week when it comes to preparing for the next special.
NXT Champion Keith Lee will be in a non-title match this week against Cameron Grimes. There will be a title match this week as Imperium defends the NXT Tag Team Titles against the Undisputed Era.
Rhea Ripley will face Dakota Kai with the winner getting an NXT Women’s Title shot at NXT TakeOver: XXX. Bronson Reed will also take on Shane Thorne.
Also a triple threat match between Oney Lorcan, Damian Priest, and Ridge Holland will take place this week. The winner of that match will get into the big multi-man ladder match at TakeOver for the vacant NXT North American Title.
You can check out an official preview from WWE below:
- Imperium to defend the NXT Tag Team Titles against The Undisputed ERA
- Keith Lee to face Cameron Grimes
- Rhea Ripley faces Dakota Kai for the chance to challenge Io Shirai
- Damian Priest, Oney Lorcan and Ridge Holland battle for TakeOver XXX opportunity
- Bronson Reed vs. Shane Thorne