The price of WWE’s stock isn’t what it was a year ago. The stock fell from hovering around $100 for a while. As of this writing, WWE’s stock if at $45.93.
Company executives have unloaded stock in the past. New information shows that they went back in for another big stock sale on July 21st.
WWE’s Corporate Website lists some recent sales of WWE stock according to SEC filings. There has been a significant amount of unloading. Notable names included on this list are Vince McMahon, Triple H, and Stephanie McMahon.
These shares were sold while the stock was at $46.26. Out of all the sales listed, Kevin Dunn sold the most shares unloading 21,809 for $1,008,884.34. Vince McMahon sold the second largest amount with 12,762 shares which earned him $590,370.12.
Stephanie McMahon and Triple H also sold shares which earned them over $1 million combined between the two. You can check out a list below of the recent stock sales.
- Kevin Dunn: 21,809 ($1,008,884.34)
- Vince McMahon: 12,762 shares ($590,370.12)
- Stephanie McMahon: 11,167 shares ($516,585.42)
- Triple H: 10,628 shares ($491,651.28)
- Bradley Blum: 6,735 shares ($311,561.10)
- Mark Kowal: 2,613 shares ($120,877.38)
- Brian Nurse: 146 shares ($6,753.96)