AEW All Out is coming on August 31st in the Sears Centre just outside of Chicago Illinois. Tickets are sold out, but the event will be available on pay-per-view. Of course, Ringside News will also have complete coverage of the event.
According to Betonline, AEW All Out has some definite favorites, but due to the fact that AEW will be preparing fans for their eventual television show on TNT you can never count out the possibility of a swerve. So a long-shot could end up paying off here.
Currently there are five matches listed for AEW All Out with betting odds. So you can have some fun with those numbers and it might give you an idea about what to expect.
Of course, we really do want to stress that if you do decide to bet on pro wrestling please do so responsibly.
- Chris Jericho -200 (1/2) vs. Hangman Page +150 (3/2)
- Cody Rhodes -180 (5/9) vs. Shawn Spears +140 (7/5)
- Kenny Omega +120 (6/5) vs. Jon Moxley -160 (5/8)
- The Best Friends +150 (3/2) vs. The Dark Order -200 (1/2) – Winners receive a first round bye in the AEW World Tag Team Championship tournament
- AAA World Tag Team Title Ladder Match
Young Bucks EVEN (1/1) vs. Lucha Brothers -140