Extreme Rules already has 8 matches and now it looks like the event is going to be even longer at this point. Finn Balor and Baron Corbin haven’t been getting along since Baron was made Constable Of Raw and now they’re going to get their chance to battle.
We previously reported how it looked like WWE could be adding more names to the Extreme Rules card and that’s exactly what happened.
There isn’t any word on a stipulation for this match which seems to follow suit with most of the other matches on the Extreme Rules card. At this point, the only gimmick matches are the Iron Man Match between Seth Rollins and Dolph Ziggler and the Raw Women’s Title match which is set to be an Extreme Rules match with Ronda Rousey sitting at ringside because she bought a ticket for the show.
— WWE (@WWE) July 5, 2018
Now that Balor and Baron will have a chance to shine on the card it’s going to be an even longer night. You can check out the entire Extreme Rules card so far below.
Extreme Rules 2018:
- AJ Styles vs Rusev (WWE Championship Match)
- Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt vs B-Team (Raw Tag Team Title Match)
- Carmella vs Asuka (SmackDown Women’s Title Match)
- Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax (Raw Women’s Title Extreme Rules Match)
- The Bludgeon Brothers vs Team Hell No (SmackDown Tag Team Title Match)
- Dolph Ziggler vs Seth Rollins (IC Title Iron Man Match)
- Jeff Hardy vs Shinsuke Nakamura (US Title Match)
- Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley
- Baron Corbin vs Finn Balor