WWE is always looking to add Superstars to the machine and while they were in Saudi Arabia they held another round of tryouts.
NXT Stars Tucker Knight and Dan Matha joined Coach Matt Bloom and others as new WWE hopefuls did their best to impress and inch closer to a contract with Vince McMahon and Company.
Triple joined the sessions later on during day 4 of the tryouts and brought Mark Henry and Mojo Rawley with him who were sent over early to hype the upcoming Greatest Royal Rumble.
The eight guys who won the tryout are listed below along with a video of them at the tryouts:
The KSA Tryouts conclude with a reveal of the participants who will continue training this week in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Posted by WWE on Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Hussain Aldagal: 6″3′, 215-pounds with a background in volleyball and bodybuilding
- Mansoor Al-Shehail: 6″ 175-pounds has trained under Dory Funk Jr.
- Faisal Kurdi: 5″9′ 180-pound MMA fighter, amateur grappler and Muay Thai boxer
- Nasser Bawazer: 6″3′ 250-pound champion in boxing and MMA
- Abdullah Almagrabi: 225-pound karate champion
- Faisal Allabboudy: 23-year-old swimmer, boxer, and bodybuilder
- Asaad Alshareef: 23-year-old Greco Roman and freestyle wrestler
— Triple H (@TripleH) April 21, 2018