Maryse is a French-Canadian actress, businesswoman, glamour model, professional wrestling manager, and professional wrestler currently signed to WWE’s Smackdown brand under the ring name Maryse.She is the manager of her real-life husband The Miz.
After spending years modeling, Ouellet was hired by the professional wrestling promotion WWE in August 2006. She spent time in Ohio Valley Wrestling and Florida Championship Wrestling before being assigned to the SmackDown brand in 2008. In December 2008, Maryse won her first WWE Divas Championship and held it for the third longest seven months. In April 2009, she was drafted to the Raw brand, and won the Divas Championship for the second time in February 2010, making her the first wrestler to have held the championship on more than one occasion. Prior to her release in 2011, she became the co-host of NXT and the manager of Ted DiBiase. In April 2016, she returned to the company and became the manager of her husband The Miz.
In late 2011, she announced plans for a clothing and jewelry line called House of Maryse and later began working as a realtor.
Articles with Maryse
- Predicting the Winners of the Inconsequential Wrestlemania 33 Matches
- Intercontinental Title Match Takes Place After SmackDown Live
- Maryse Breaking Away from Miz on WWE TV?
- That Was Now, This Is Then: Tully Blanchard And The Miz
- Filling Out the Rest of No Mercy
- Smackdown Hits A Grand Slam With Backlash
- Will Maryse Be Making In-Ring WWE Return?
- Maryse Taunts Daniel Bryan on Twitter
- The Miz's Next Challenger: Who Should It Be?
- The best thing to happen to Miz: Maryse