RingsideNews is always seeking new and energetic writers to join our team. If you love wrestling, and would like to write about it, RingsideNews may be a platform for you to be heard by thousands of wrestling fans daily.
The duties for writing for RingsideNews would require the following:
* Proper grammar and punctuation – this one is a no-brainier. If you are going to apply for a position with us, first impressions do count in our selection, so take the time to proof read anything you submit to us.
* Unique content – Basically write your own work that will be appealing to our fan base. No blog rants please or off-topic blogs. Visual aids such as photos and videos are encouraged.
* Reliability – If you decide that you want to do a weekly review of one of the shows you watch, make sure you have the review done weekly in a timely manner. Our readers like consistency.
* User interaction – A lot of our readers will generally comment on the writers work, especially if the piece is good. We encourage our writing team to interact with our online community.
Job openings (Paying Gig):
* Bloggers – We are seeking several individuals that can publish multiple blogs weekly. Blogs would require to be lengthy and include photos and videos to help illustrate your content published. Previous experience and knowledge of WordPress is a plus.
* Show Recaps – We are seeking someone to write LIVE match by match updates for RAW, SmackDown and WWE Network Specials (Pay-Per-Views) when the show broadcasts list. Reports would need to be written live for our readers, and provide multiple updates per match. Previous experience and knowledge of WordPress is a plus.
* News Contributor – We are seeking individuals who can submit news pieces to our site. News must not be copied and pasted for another site and must be sourced. You would be required to check the main site frequently and read all stories to ensure that the story isn’t available on the site yet. Only seeking 1-2 candidates for this position.
* MEME Maker – We looking for one to two people to submit MEMES to us so that we can use on our social media pages such as – Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. All MEMES will need to be original and include the Ringside News watermarking on them. Must has photoshop for this job or photo editing software.
If any of these jobs interest you, proceed to the box below which will direct you to our contact form page. At that page you can introduce yourself, and tell us a little about yourself. IF you are applying for a blog position, or have previous experience in writing, please include a sample piece of any of your work. If you do not have any previous experience and would still like to write for us, write something up, and send it in as you would publish it for us. Be creative as possible. Good luck, and hope to hear from you soon.