WWE is preparing to bring another episode of RAW for fans this week. Now we know who will open up the show tonight. This week’s episode will be quite a show, and we may even close out the night with a new World Champion.
On the January 15th episode of WWE RAW, the featured matchups included a WWE World Heavyweight Championship bout between Seth Rollins and Jinder Mahal. Another tag team confrontation unfolded as The Miz and R-Truth teamed up to face Finn Balor and Damian Priest. The night also witnessed a match between #DIY and DJ McDonagh & Dominik Mysterio. Notably, the episode marked the return of GUNTHER to the WWE scene.
Sean Sapp noted a list of spoilers behind Fightful’s paywall. This also included the lineup for this week’s episode. You may find that below.
– Cody Rhodes promo
– DIY vs. Judgment Day’s JD McDonagh & Dominik Mysterio
– GUNTHER promo
– Xavier Woods is set to return and face Ludwig Kaiser
– Shinsuke Nakamura promo
– Judgment Day Backstage
– Akira Tozawa vs. Ivar
– Rhea Ripley promo
– Awesome Truth vs. Judgment Day’s Finn Balor & Damian Priest
– Shayna Baszler & Zoey Stark vs. Tegan Nox & Natalya
– WWE Title: Seth Rollins vs. Jinder Mahal
– Tavion Heights vs. Dante Chen is scheduled for the Main Event tapings
– Julius Creed vs. Apollo Crews is scheduled for the Main Event tapings
– Chad Patton is scheduled for the WWE Title ref assignment
– Ludwig Kaiser is on the show tonight. Valhalla and Maxxine are also scheduled
– The WWE Title match is scheduled for two segments
– DIY/JD is set for three segments
– Indus Sher is set to be involved with Jinder Mahal tonight.
– SPOILER MATCH: Xavier Woods is set to return and face Ludwig Kaiser
We will have to see how the show pans out when it goes live. As always, keep checking back with us here at Ringside News for constant updates.
Ringside News will be providing live play-by-play coverage of tonight’s show over in our WWE Monday Night RAW coverage hub. It promises to be a memorable episode for many reasons, so it remains to be seen how the episode will turn out.
What’s your take on plans for WWE RAW this week? Let us know what you think in the comments section!