WWE has a lot of plans for the go-home RAW before Elimination Chamber. You can consider this your official spoiler warning, because we have a note or two about tonight’s broadcast.
Sean Sapp reported behind Fightful’s paywall that WWE is planning something special for Valentine’s Day. They are also bringing in tons of extras for the show tonight.
As we previously confirmed, Sami Zayn will also be on the show this week. You can check out the full spoiler list below.
– WWE had over two dozen extras brought in.
– Some of the extras were requested for a backstage dining segment. Others were planed for the Brock Lesnar-Bobby Lashley contract signing.
– After appearing on last week’s WWE Smackdown, Chelsea Green is in town for tonight’s Raw.
– As of Sunday, Sami Zayn was slated for tonight’s WWE Raw. Creative plans called for him to hop the barricade like previous shows.
– There was set to be a segment between Alpha Academy and Maximum Male Models tonight. Rake Yohn will be livid.
This is the final chance for the red brand to get their stories together before this weekend’s Elimination Chamber event. Obviously, the three-hour show is likely to be a packed one, and love could be in the air as well.
We’ll have to see how it all turns out when the show goes live this week. As always, keep checking back here with your friends at Ringside News.
What’s your take on this plan for RAW this week? Sound off in the comments!