Sami Zayn continues to be a huge success with his association with The Bloodline stable on WWE television lately. Now that is translating into matches as well.
Over the weekend at a WWE Live Event in Glasgow, Scotland, Zayn teamed with The Bloodline’s Jimmy and Jey Uso in a six-man tag team match against The New Day’s Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods, and Braun Strowman. The shocking part of the match was that Zayn hit Strowman with Roman Reigns’ finisher, the “Superman Punch”.
That wasn’t the end of the match because Strowman recovered and managed to avoid the spear. He hit the running powerslam and pinned the “Honorary Uce” to win the match.
Zayn using Reigns’ spots might be for the house shows. Although it’s possible that the situation can turn into something for television while advancing his storyline with The Bloodline. The storyline continues to be a huge success for WWE, drawing big numbers on SmackDown and on social media.
We’ll have to see what’s next for Sami Zayn and the Bloodline. In the meantime, you can check out the results from tonight’s live event below.
– The Brawling Brutes defeated Imperium
– Shotzi defeated Sonya Deville. They had Sonya cut a heel promo on the fans before the match
– The New Day teased a mystery partner for the main event
– Killer Kross beat Ricochet with the Straight Jacket finisher
– In a triple threat match, it was Liv Morgan vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Natalya. Liv won after a table spot.
– Hit Row beat Maximum Male Models
– Gunther defeated Shinsuke Nakamura
– The New Day and Braun Strowman defeated The Bloodline
Do you think Sami Zayn should start using Roman Reigns’ “Superman Punch” on WWE TV soon? Sound off in the comments!