Triple H took over as the head of WWE Creative back in July and since then, the company has gone through a lot of changes. This is especially true for Monday Night RAW and its overall presentation.
As revealed by Sean Sapp behind Fightful’s paywall, WWE has a lot of things in store for this week’s Monday Night RAW. It was reported that Seth Rollins vs Bobby Lashley’s United States Championship match will get a lot of time.
A women’s tag team championship celebration for Damage CTRL is planned, featuring a golf cart and even a limo. A Miz TV segment will also be on the show. Dexter Lumis is also expected to come through the ring again. You can check out the full spoilers below.
– Seth Rollins vs. Bobby Lashley for the WWE United States Title, which was previously announced. As of Sunday night, this was planned to get plenty of time.
– Kevin Owens vs. Austin Theory, also previously announced.
– A women’s tag team championship celebration for Damage CTRL is planned. There was a special Damage CTRL golf cart and another limo planned for the segment.
– Miz TV is set for the show
– Dexter Lumis is supposed to come through the ring at some point of the show.
– There are plans for Riddle, Alexa Bliss, Street Profits to be in town for the show, among others.
There are plans for Riddle, Alexa Bliss, Street Profits to be in town for the show. All in all, this week’s show will be a stacked one and fans simply can’t wait to see what will happen.
Keep checking back with Ringside News as more news breaks closer to the show.
What’s your take on tonight’s WWE RAW lineup? Sound off in the comments!