WWE Couple Set to Star on Episode of “Drop the Mic”

Download App | Send News Tip | Leave a comment

It appears the hit TBS musical reality competition show known as Drop the Mic will be having a few ravishing guests in the coming weeks.

The show, created by James Corden and produced by Ben Winston and Jensen Karp involves various celebrities getting together to spit some lines at one another to determine who had the better diss. The show has had two successful seasons and appears to be in the early process of receiving a third season.

WWE SmackDown Live Superstar Lana took to her Instagram story today to share a photo of her and real-life husband Rusev on the set of Drop the Mic, where she confirmed that the two will be part of the show.

While we can’t confirm at this time who the couple is facing, Lana asked her viewers if they’re excited to see her and Rusev rap, and we can confirm that 72% of people tapped yes, while the remaining 28% said no.

Check out the screenshot:

Previously, Chris Jericho, The Bella Twins, Alicia Fox and Carmella have all appeared on the show. For Jericho, he went up against Laila Ali, while the women had a bout against the stars of GLOW in Kate Nash, Jackie Tohn, Britney Young & Sunita Mani.

Do you think Lana and Rusev will take the victory? Are YOU excited for the war of words? Let us know your thoughts, opinions, and reactions in those comments below.

Ringside News Comment Policy

Our comment section is a place to share ideas in a public space with respect. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.
Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

You may also like...

0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x