The following are notes from Sunday’s Bound for Glory pay-per-view, courtesy of PWInsider:
– Sami Callihan was the individual being hidden in the “DO NOT ENTER” trailer backstage we are told.
– After the show went off the air, Alberto went to the back saying “best for business” to fans he walked past. Impact and Drake made their way to their feet and headed to the back as well.
– Several fans mentioned that they had a great time at the show and that the crowd was much hotter live than they came across on pay-per-view.
– The reason the crowd was chanting “Can’t See Sh**” during the fun LAX vs. OVE match was because the wrestlers were fighting on the floor and the videoscreens in the building were only showing the BFG logo as opposed to the action the audience couldn’t see.
– The bathroom facilities were terrible for a crowd of that size.