The following are backstage notes from tonight’s Bound for Glory event, courtesy of PWInsider:
– While the event was announced as a sell out, there will still be standing room tickets for tonight’s Bound for Glory available at the TD Place box office.
– There are still tickets are still available for all the Impact tapings this week at the TD Place box office and TDPlace.ca.
– Tonight’s BFG show and this week’s television tapings will be the first events booked under John Gaburick, Scott D’Amore, Sonjay Dutt, Jeremy Borash, and Abyss. All the television leading up to tonight was filmed under Jeff Jarrett.
– There has been some concern among wrestlers that they will be asked to renegotiate deals to take lesser money at some point over the course of this week’s tapings.
– No one in Canada has told me they’ve seen Bob Ryder and it appears he’s doing his duties from Nashville.
– The company’s seamstress Jolene George was scheduled for this week and then at the last minute was told the company was not bringing her in.
– The company didn’t bring in at least part of the production team that handled pre-tapes.
– There were also several company staffers who were not able to get into Canada, including the person who drives the merchandise to the shows.