Dave Meltzer discussed Ric Flair’s health situation on today’s installment of Wrestling Observer Radio. Here are a couple of notes:
* Flair was taken to the hospital on Saturday morning after complaining about severe pain.
* Flair was then placed into medically induced coma and underwent colon surgery due to a blockage.
* While Flair came out of the surgery, his condition still remains serious.
* Flair is currently on kidney dialysis.
* Most of Monday was a bad situation and “not looking good at all” but the fact that he’s alive and recovering is a good sign.
We will keep you updated if we receive more details regarding Flair’s health.