Another Former WWE Superstar Backstage at Impact, Several Talents Unhappy, Group Breaking Up, More
Here are some backstage notes from Friday’s Impact Wrestling tapings:
– The general feeling at Friday’s set of Impact tapings is some talents who have been with the company for some time feel that their job now is to simply put over the “GFW” talents that Jarrett has brought in.
– We noted previously that Matt Morgan was backstage doing promo work. Former WWE Superstar Chris Masters was also backstage.
– The company is breaking up the DCC group. James Storm will most-likely portray his old Cowboy gimmick again.
– Gail Kim and MMA Fighter Phil Baroni were backstage.
– Aaron Rex is not at these set of tapings. It’s being said that he’s off filming for a movie.
– Robbie E is another name that won’t be on television either, as he’s in Japan.
– There has been talk of GFW Women’s champ Christina Von Eerie coming in.