The Bloodline was one of the most dominant factions in the history of professional wrestling, as each member succeeded in their respective fields. That said, The Bloodline imploded and Jey Uso has been against Roman Reigns ever since. Now it appears Rikishi has refused to comment on getting involved in The Bloodline storyline.
Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa squared off against The Usos in a terrific tag team match, which featured a ton of drama and insane action. In the end, Jey Uso did the unthinkable and pinned Roman Reigns – which was Reigns’ first pinfall loss since 2019.
This led to the trial of Roman Reigns for last week’s episode of Friday Night Smackdown. Roman Reigns teased making Jey Uso the head of the table this week, but that didn’t happen as he made it clear he will remain The Tribal Chief. Afterwards, Jey Uso challenged him to match at SummerSlam.
While speaking on Sportskeeda WrestleBinge, WWE Hall of Famer Rikishi was asked if he would make an appearance in the Bloodline storyline. Rikishi made it clear he won’t comment on the possibility.
“I would have to go silent on that one.”
We will have to wait and see how WWE will book Roman Reigns and Jey Uso’s feud in the coming weeks, as the company has major plans for both of them at the SummerSlam Premium Live Event.
What’s your view on what Rikishi said? Do you think he should appear as part of The Bloodline storyline? Let us know in the comments!