AEW sold ticket to fans this week and had 500 of them at Daily’s Place for Dynamite this week. It must have been a successful experience because they are going to sell tickets for next week’s Dynamite and All Out.
Fans who bought tickets were sent an email with some very explicit instructions. This was a situation where the rules needed to be followed in a big way.
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter revealed the instructions and other protocol that was given to fans who bought tickets. AEW obviously thought ahead and wanted to make sure that all of their basis were covered.
- Masks required at all times except when eating and drinking
- Guests can only eat or drink while sitting in their assigned seat or a seating area
- Masks must completely cover the mouth and nose
- Guests who fail to comply are subject to ejection
- Cars can only be parked in every other parking lot spot
- Masks are recommended in the parking lot and tailgating is prohibited
- No liquids or beverage are allowed inside but food is permitted provided it is unwrapped and inside a one gallon clear plastic bag
- Everyone has to have their own mobile ticket
- Concessions are cashless
- Smoking is prohibited
AEW fans had a great time at Dynamite this week. Tony Khan also came out to address them and thank everyone for coming. He also begged them not to swear with chants of “Holy sh*t” or any other chant that involved the F-Word. Click here to watch that speech.
The fans behaved and now AEW will carry on holding events with a limited number of fans present. Hopefully, they will keep obeying the rules so AEW can continue in their current direction.