Paige’s Dog Gets Emergency Vet Visit After Eating 40 Dark Chocolates

Download App | Send News Tip | Leave a comment

Dogs are great, but they’ll eat anything. That especially includes things they shouldn’t be eating like chocolate.

Paige recently found that her dog Lobster consumed 40 dark chocolates. Since chocolate is not good for dogs at all, he needed to go into the vet.

She didn’t specify what the vet had to do to save her dog, but he ended up with some patches of hair shaved off. He was also “f*cked up” on what we can only assume were some doggy tranquilizers.

You can check out the video below. It might have been a scary situation, but at least he’s okay.

Ringside News Comment Policy

Our comment section is a place to share ideas in a public space with respect. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

You may also like...

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x