Welcome to Ringside News’ live report of NXT UK’s television tapings. They are recording episodes today and tomorrow as well.
Please keep refreshing this page for constant updates during the tapings. Also, if you’re not a fan of spoilers please turn back now.
Pete Dunne is still the WWE United Kingdom Champion, but there are plenty of people who would love a chance to end his 500 plus day reign as champion.
A front-runner and favorite to face Dunne is of course, WALTER. We will just have to wait and see how long NXT UK can hold off before delivering with that huge match.
- El Ligero d Joseph Conners
- The Hunt d Stoker and Howley
- Nina Samuels pins Charlie Morgan
- Jeff Jarrett was there at ringside. He waved hello to the crowd.
- Jordan Devlin d Travis Banks in a Fall Count Anywhere match that tore the house down.