WWE heads to Baltimore, MD for tonight’s Extreme Rules event. Here are a couple of notes and possible spoilers for tonight’s show:
- With only six matches announced for the card, the Fatal 5-Way main event is expected to receive a lot of time.
- While there is no pre-show match announced for the show, it is very possible that they either add a cruiserweight match or R-Truth vs. Goldust.
- With The Hardy Boyz winning every match heading to their bout against Sheamus and Cesaro, it is possible that they drop the titles.
- The Drifter is expected to attack The Miz because he “owes him one”.
- Per betting odds, Samoa Joe is expected to win the Fatal 5-Way. It should be noted that betting odds are not always correct.
Check back here at 7PM ET for our play-by-play coverage of tonight’s show. We will also have a Extreme Rules discussion on our new social media site, RingsideTalk.net.