There has been a huge shift in the betting odds in favor of Chris Jericho over Kevin Owens at Sunday’s WWE Payback event. This would indicate that “smart money” bets are now being placed on the event and Jericho is the now favorite to leave the show on a high note.
F4WOnline speculates that it’s possible that Jericho could go over Owens by disqualification. When talking odds, the calculations involve whose hand is raised in victory and not always the title change itself.
Here are the updated odds courtesy of 5dimes:
* Enzo Amore & Big Cass are -7500 against Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
* Bayley is -4500 against Alexa Bliss
* Neville is -3000 against Austin Aries
* Bray Wyatt is -5400 against Randy Orton
* The Hardys are -5400 against Sheamus & Cesaro
* Chris Jericho is -1200 against Kevin Owens
* Seth Rollins is -7500 against Samoa Joe
* Braun Strowman is -2600 against Roman Reigns