Dustin Patrick Runnels is an American professional wrestler who is currently signed to WWE on the Raw brand under the ring name Goldust. He teams with R-Truth as The Golden Truth. He is the son of the late WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes and the half-brother of former WWE wrestler Cody Rhodes. Runnels’ enigmatic, flamboyant, sexually ambiguous gimmick of “Goldust” has remained popular in WWF/E.
He is also known for performing in various promotions such as World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) under the name Dustin Rhodes. Among the other names Runnels has performed under are Black Reign and Seven.
Between WWF/E and WCW, Runnels has won 20 total championships. In WCW, he was a two-time United States Heavyweight Champion, a one-time Six-Man Tag Team Champion, and a two-time World Tag Team Champion. In WWF/E, he is a three-time Intercontinental Champion, a nine-time Hardcore Champion, a one-time World Tag Team Champion, and a two-time WWE Tag Team Champion.
Articles on Goldust
- WWE Misses Opportunity Monday Night with The Golden Truth
- 5 Unassuming Superstars (With Hall of Fame Worthy Careers)
- Cody Rhodes Says Stardust vs. Goldust Match at WrestleMania Was Never Going to Happen
- Goldust Done with WWE?
- Should the WWE Introduce a Second Set of Tag Titles?
- The Ric Flair Show Recap w/ Cody Rhodes pt. 2 - Shane vs. Triple H, Thoughts on Goldust, Teaming with Ted Dibiase Jr., More!
- Goldust Asked If He's Leaving WWE
- Cody Rhodes & Goldust Walk Out at SmackDown Tapings?
- What to Expect on the April 14th Episode of SmackDown
- Top 15 Coolest Face Painted Wrestlers
- WWE Raw Results - November 23rd, 2015
- The Big Picture: How to Conclude the Career of The Undertaker
- Goldust Comments on WWE Return
- Survivor Series Notes: Sheamus Cashes In, Goldust Returns to Action, Undertaker's Family Backstage
- Goldust Says He's Returning Soon