- That Hart family member, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart has a cousin who wrestles. His cousin Jason Anderson is 5'10", weighs 243lbs, born on December 16th 1965 and debuted in professional wrestling in February of 1989.
Jason Anderson had wrestled in WWE as "Richie Rich" and under his real name, as an enhancement jobber during the early 1990's. Also during his career, Anderson also wrestled as Jason Neidhart on the independant circuit.
- That the late British Bulldog, Davey Boy Smith and his former tag team partner, The Dynamite Kid are actual cousins.
- Tyson Kidd, whom just recently married Natayla and has joined the legendary Hart family through marriage, is also a brother of a wrestler by the name of Pete Wilson.
Pete Wilson has been wrestling since 2001 and still wrestles in Canada.
- Current WWE superstar, Epico, is a second generation superstar; his father Jose Colon use to wrestle in Puerto Rico. Jose was the brother of Puerto Rican legend, Carlos Colon and the uncle of Carlito and Primo.
- Carlito and Primo's sister, Stacey Colon, was also a part of the wrestling business up until she got pregnant.
- Current WWE superstar, Camacho, is the son of former WWF bad ass Haku and he's also got a brother who wrestles under the name of Tama Tonga.
- Do you remember Tyler Fullington? The son of ECW legend, The Sandman? Well Tyler now wrestles as Twisted Sand on the indies and has been doing so since 2008.
- Current WWE superstar, Roman Reigns is the brother of former WWE tag team champion Matt Anoa'i, whom wrestled as Rosey. Roman Reigns is also the cousin of many former WWE superstars including The Rock, Yokozuna, Rikishi, Umaga, Samu, The Tonga Kid and the nephew of Wild Samoans, Afa and Sika.
- World champion, Alberto del Rio is a part of a legendary family that includes his father, Dos Caras and his uncle, Mil Mascaras.
- Former ECW and NWA World Heavyweight champion, Steve Corino's son Colby wrestles on the independants as does Corino's sister Allison Danger.
Allison Danger is married to ROH wrestler, Ares.
- Current WWE wrestler Ted DiBiase's grandmother had married two wrestlers in her life, Al Galento and Mike DiBiase, the adoptive father of Ted DiBiase's father, Ted Dibiase Sr.
Ted DiBiase Jr also has two brothers, Brett and Michael whom also wrestle.
- WWE Hall of Famer Dory Funk Jr. has a grandson who wrestles as Dr. Dory Funk. Funk III is the grand nephew of Terry Funk and the great grandson of Dory Funk I.
- Current TNA agent and former WWF Hardcore champion Al Snow is married to the first female WWF Hardcore champion Bobcat and has a half-brother who also wrestles as Logan Caine.
- Current Intercontinental champion Curtis Axel is the son of Curt Hennig and grandson of Larry "The Axe" Hennig, which is very well known; but Curtis also has a sister who wrestles (Amy Hennig) and an uncle, the brother of Mr. Perfect, also had a run in professional wrestling, Jesse Hennig.
- Former WWE and TNA wrestler Shawn Daivari has a brother who wrestles, Arya Daivari.
- WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes' nephew Austin Rhodes also is a wrestler.
Thus making Austin the cousin of Goldust and Cody Rhodes.
- Former WWE jobber Barry Darsow's son Dakota Darsow is also in the wrestling business. Darkota was once signed to WWE Development.
- Randy Orton is a third generation superstar, his grandfather Bob Orton Sr. was a legend back in the day, during the NWA territories.. Randy's uncle, brother of Bob Orton Jr., Barry O was a jobber in WWF during the 1980's.
- Bray Wyatt and current NXT champion Bo Dallas are sons of former WWF wrestler Mike "I.R.S" Rotunda, the grandsons of WWE Hall of Famer Blackjack Mulligan, the nephews of former NWA World champion Barry Windham and Kendall Windham.
Chip Stetson (pictured above) is also related to that family; he is the cousin of Barry and Kendall Windham.
- Dave Batista's cousin Jay Batista is also a wrestler; funny thing is, Jay Batista looks a lot like his older cousin;
Jay Batista has been wrestling since 2008.
- Current NXT Diva's champion Paige comes from a wrestling family. Paige is the sister of Bexx, the sister of Nikki Best, the aunt of Patrick Knight, the daughter of Ricky Knight, the aunt of RJ Knight, the daughter of Saraya Knight, the half-sister of Zebra Kid and the aunt of Zodiac Kid. (That part was copied from Wrestling Data.com)
- Road Dogg Jesse James' father Bob Armstrong was a wrestler as was Road Dogg's three brothers, Scott, Steve and Brad. Road Dogg's neice, Kayle Armstrong, is also a wrestler.
- Midnight Express member, Bobby Eaton, has a son, Dylan, who is in the wrestling business. Eaton is also the son-in-law of Bill Dundee and brother-in-law to JC Ice.
JC Ice was an original member of the Nation of Domination.
- Current WWE agent Dean Malenko use to tag team with his brother Joe; his father also wrestled as Boris Malenko.
- Jerry Lawler's two sons wrestled, Brian Christopher and Kevin Lawler (pictured). Lawler is also the cousin of the longest reigning Intercontinental champion, The Honky Tonk Man and the ex-husband of Stacy "The Kat" Carter.
- The fake Undertaker, Brian Lee, is the cousin of former WWF & WCW wrestlers, Ron and Don Harris. All three wrestlers were a part of the WWF faction, Disciples of Apocalypse alongside Brian "Crush" Adams.
- Brian Pillman's stepdaughter Alexis also got into the business; unfortunately Alexis passed away on November 26, 2009.
- Brodus Clay is the son of Dusty Rhodes' former tag team partner, Dick Murdoch.
- Dolph Ziggler's brother Briley Pearce, was recently released by WWE.
- Legendary Women's wrestler, the late Luna Vachon, came from a big wrestling family also; she was the daughter of Paul 'Butcher' Vachon, the neice to Mad Dog Vachon and Vivianne Vachon. She was also married to Tom Nash and David Heath (Gangrel). She also has two brothers who wrestle, Pierre and Damien Vachon (both pictured).
- Former WWE tag team champion Charlie Haas is married to the beautiful Jackie Gayda.. Charlie also had a brother who wrestled, Russ, unfortunately Russ passed away in 2001 just before both were to be called up to WWE.
- Current NXT Diva Charlotte is the daughter of Ric Flair, the step-sister of David Flair and was the sister to Reid Flair.
- Current TNA wrestler Chavo Guerrero Jr. is the son of Chavo Guerrero, the grandson of Gory Guerrero, the nephew of the late Eddie Guerrero, Mando Guerrero and Hector Guerrero. He is the uncle of Racquel Diaz as well as the nephew of Vickie Guerrero. Chavo Jr. is also the grandnephew of Enrique Llanes and the second cousin of both Héctor Mejía and Javier Llanes
- Racquel Diaz is the daughter of Eddie and Vickie Guerrero.
- Chris Candido's younger brother Johnny Candido is a wrestler. Johnny had a try out match for WWE in 2005.
- CM Punk's cousin Nick Brooks is also in the wrestling business.
- The Rock is the son of Rocky Johnson, the grandson of Peter Maivia, the nephew of Wild Samoan's Afa and Sika as well as Peter Maivia Jr., Toa Maivia and Ricky Johnson. The Rock is cousins to the Anoa'i/Fatu family.
- Jimmy Snuka married into the Anoa'i family, making him a part of that legendary family with his children Sim and Tamina.
- Cody Rhodes is the nephew of Fred Ottman who wrestled in WCW as The Shockmaster and in WWE as Typhoon. Cody is the half brother of Goldust, the son of Dusty Rhodes and the former brother in law of Terri Runnels.
- Colt Toombs (pictured) is the son of WWE Hall of Famer, Rowdy Roddy Piper.
- Former WWE wrestler Doug Basham is the nephew of Danny Davis, whom owns Ohio Valley Wrestling.
- Do you remember former WWE star Fit Finlay? Well his son, David Jr., is now wrestling in the business.
Finlay Jr. is also the grandson of David Finlay (whom is the father of Fit Finlay).
- Hulk Hogan's nephew Horace Hogan use to wrestle in WCW. Horace was also cousin to controversial ECW champion Mike Awesome. Awesome was not related to Hulk Hogan though.
- The late Paul Bearer's son wrestles as DJ Pringle.
- WWE Hall of Famer Don Muraco's son Joe also wrestles.
- WWE Diva Natayla is the daughter of Jim Neidhart, the neice of Bret Hart, Owen Hart (and their brothers) and the granddaughter of Stu Hart. She is also married to Tyson Kidd, the cousin of Teddy Hart and Davey Boy Smith Jr.
- Former WWE wrestler Rene Dupree is a second generation wrestler, his father Emile was once best friends with Andre The Giant; Rene's brother Jeff also became a wrestler.
- Indie wrestler, Mike Sydal (pictured below) is the brother of Evan Bourne.