So with the monumental episode of Raw one week away fans could be in for a treat. The WWE has been telling us every week that this episode is coming up. We have been promised a few things such as a DX reunion, the Rock, Brock Lesnar, and Charlie Sheen. Ok so that last one isn’t likely to happen but that is fine with me. But here are some things that should or even need to happen.
1. The Rock and Brock Lesnar need to attend the event, no VIA satellite stuff, no sending legal representation. Show up; make the event memorable for the fans.
2. DX reunion should include all of the members. I’m talking HHH, Shawn Michaels, X-Pac, Road Dogg, and Billy Gunn. Heck even Tori and Chyna if you can get them out.
3. Title matches. I see there is a poll to determine which title should be defended, Divas, US, Intercontinental. I think it’s time to take the title from Santino. Let’s make the US title mean a bit more.
4. Surprise returns. I think Mysterio should have waited a week. It would have made things better. I believe Randy Orton is still suspended as of next Monday so a home town return might not happen. But if a big name star were to return WOW!!!
5. Give Heath Slater a win over someone other than Doink the Clown.
6. Matches, let’s use the 3 hours to put some matches on the program. Use the top name guys, use the mid cards, and use the divas, the tag team. Get it matches.
7. Get rid of the Nickleback theme song. In the words of Owen Hart “enough is enough and it’s time for a change.”
8. Do something shocking, a heel or face turn would make things so much more exciting.
9. Bring back J.R. Raw needs J.R. for something as big as the 1000th episode.
10. Have fun. I know these guys go out and bust their asses each and every week, and this RAW is a big deal. But they should work hard but have a good time doing this one. WWE has been entertaining us on Monday nights for nineteen and a half years.
11. Make the new GM someone good, I don’t mean a face but make it someone we will want to either love or hate.
12. Pick a better social media ambassador, if you want WWE to stay PG then don’t use a cokehead like Charlie Sheen.
I am looking forward to this and maybe I am going in with rose coloured glasses but I think WWE can still make this a good event.