Send a New Message
1 new update
Use Sitename as:
Login as Page
Elimination Chamber 2014 Matches With Predictions
On February 23rd, WWE will host it's fifth annual Elimination Chamber pay-per-view event at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This will be my second blog of the day and as usual, I do match card predictions before the PPV matches are announced, so here's my Elimination Chamber match card:
1. Batista vs Alberto Del Rio: On Old School Raw, after it was announced that Batista will be entering the Royal Rumble match, Del Rio cut a promo and started bashing Batista and calling him out and entered himself into the Royal Rumble match. After weeks of Del Rio mocking him, Batista came back and delivered a Batista Bomb to Alberto Del Rio. At the Royal Rumble, Batista eliminated Del Rio and the following night on Raw, Del Rio claimed that Batista will not make it to WrestleMania because of him. I'm interested to see if Batista can still go in the ring like he did in 2010 in his matches against John Cena and I see Batista winning this match to look strong heading into his WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at WrestleMania.
2. The New Age Outlaws (Billy Gunn and Road Dogg) (c) vs The Brotherhood (Cody Rhodes and Goldust) (WWE Tag Team Championship match): At the Royal Rumble Kickoff show, The New Age Outlaws defeated The Brotherhood in a great back and forth contest to become the new WWE Tag Team Champions after Billy Gunn hit Cody Rhodes with the Famasser. Last night on Raw, The New Age Outlaws defended their titles against Cody Rhodes and Goldust in a Royal Rumble rematch and lost by disqualification after Brock Lesnar attacked Cody and Goldust. I truly think that this was smart booking as it saves another rematch at the Elimination Chamber between the two and I just hope this time their match lasts a bit longer. I see The New Age Outlaws retaining their titles and after the match, Goldust snaps and starts attacking his brother, Cody, turning heel in the process and setting up their dream match at WrestleMania 30.
Prediction: The New Age Outlaws
3. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) vs The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan): Last night on Raw, The Shield fought against the team of John Cena, Daniel Bryan and Sheamus for an Elimination Chamber qualifying match, but lost by disqualification after The Wyatt Family interfered in the match. Since November, WWE has been teasing a feud between The Wyatt's and The Shield after they both went at it in England and I think now maybe that time that feud begins. Have The Shield come out and start complaining that The Wyatt's cost them a spot in the Elimination Chamber and they challenge them to a match at Elimination Chamber. This would obviously be another dream WrestleMania match, but it looks like WWE is gonna go with Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns for the US title, which I wouldn't mind seeing. I see The Wyatt's winning this match and the next night on Raw, they have another rematch and lose, and Roman Reigns loses his mind and spears both Ambrose and Rollins, thus breaking up The Shield.
Prediction: The Wyatt Family
5. AJ Lee w/ Tamina Snuka (c) vs Naomi (WWE Divas Championship match): For the past few weeks, WWE has been teasing a possible feud between AJ Lee and Naomi and last night on Raw, Naomi pinned AJ Lee in a tag team match, thus earning herself a future Divas title shot. I think these two divas will put on a solid match and I see AJ Lee winning this match with AJ Lee forcing Tamina to interfere the match and as Tamina hands AJ the Divas title, she stares at it for a while then gives it back to AJ Lee meaning that she wants the Divas title from AJ Lee.
Prediction: AJ Lee
6. CM Punk vs Kane: Two weeks ago on Raw, Kane announced that CM Punk will be entering the Royal Rumble match at the
spot to stack the odds against CM Punk. After Kane delivered a chokeslam on CM Punk on SmackDown, Kane apologized to Punk on Raw two days, but Punk would attack Kane. At the Royal Rumble, Kane would enter at
, but would be eliminated in a matter of seconds by CM Punk. Kane would come back later in the night and eliminate CM Punk and deliver a Chokeslam through the Spanish announce table. Now this is obviously just the tease for CM Punk vs Triple H at WrestleMania with HHH claiming that he has no issues with CM Punk, however, during the match between Punk and Kane, after Punk hits a GTS on Kane, Punk pins Kane, but Triple H comes running down and pulls the referee out of the ring. Triple H enters the ring as he takes off the suit to reveal a referee gear and he delivers a pedigree on Punk and does the DX crotch chop. Kane smirks meaning that he is not done yet and grabs CM Punk by the throat and delivers a chokeslam for the 3 count as Triple H celebrates along with Kane.
7. Randy Orton (c) vs John Cena vs Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus vs ??? vs ??? (Elimination Chamber match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship): Last night on Raw, Triple H announced a qualifying match between The Shield and the team of John Cena, Daniel Bryan and Sheamus. Cena, Bryan and Sheamus would go on to win the match by DQ and qualify for the Elimination Chamber. Right now, there are only two spots left in the Chamber and I can see them going to Lesnar and Christian. WWE aired a vignette last night on Raw of Christian returning this week on SmackDown and with Christian saying the words: "One more match" which could possibly mean that he wants to compete in the Elimination Chamber for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. This should be an amazing Elimination Chamber match and I see possible interference from The Wyatt's. I also see Sheamus being eliminated earlier on in the night by Bryan and it's down to two men, Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton. Bryan hits the running knee on Orton and it looks like he's gonna win.... but Sheamus comes in and Brogue Kick's Daniel Bryan as Orton pins Bryan for the victory. The show closes with Sheamus standing over Bryan, thus turning Sheamus heel and teasing their rumored match at WrestleMania 30 as much as I hate to see it.
Prediction: Randy Orton
What is your Elimination Chamber match card? Who do you think will go into WrestleMania as WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Leave your thoughts and opinions in the comment section below!
Most Liked Blogs....
21-1: 10 Reasons Why Undertaker Deserved To Lose & Against Brock Lesnar
Rick Wall's Wrestlemania XXX Predictions
WrestleMania 30: 5 Biggest Things We Learned
Remember to Follow Us...
Around the web...
Five Quick Facts: Women's and Divas Championships
Sin Cara Wanted For Errant Bank Robbery
Bob Barker Wants WrestleMania Match With Chris Jericho
Tonight's RAW Being Preempted
WWE Star CM Punk Reportedly Passes...
Backstage Information Regarding WWE's Evolution Group: Original Plans, Theme Song, Champio...
Matt Hardy & The Substance Abuse that Surrounds His Life
Collection of Classic Jerry "The King" Lawler Quotes
Who is Kelly Kelly Outside of Wrestling?
A Look At Alexander Rusev
Write For Us
2007 - 2014 © RingSideNews.com ·